Thursday, February 18, 2010

darker details + TAF architects

I love this bedding. The towels I could live without....



darker details + TAF architects: "



i’m not normally one to decorate with black detailing. i tend to always want something lighter, or with more color. but lately i’ve been falling for patterns that mix in dark grey-blues and inky dark blacks. so this new arabella bedding and towel duo from anthroplogie are calling my name. thankfully my patterned headboard restricts me from going too crazy with new patterns, but those towels might have to be added to my wishlist. until then, you can check out the new bedding at anthro right here. their spring patterns are really bold and refreshing after what felt like an entire year of sweet pastel designs.







over at the d*s guest blog, emma has a wonderful post on TAF architects. i’m loving their amazing stairs and package-inspired seating. click here to check out more of their work at the guest blog.


"

Recipe:

Direction:

Alternatives:

Uses:

No comments: